A top official of EON is leaving the digital banking unit of Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP) due to personal reasons.
Ma. Regina Cristina L. Lim has resigned as EON business head and vice president effective 2 January 2022.
Lim was appointed to her post on July 2019.
Asie from Lim, the Aboitzi-controlled bank also lost Valyne Calma who resigned as customer experience designer and AVP effective 1 January 2022.
Fifteen other UBP executives have quit since the start of 2021:
* Adrian Alexander M. Romualdez, compliance officer/ AVP, Dec. 2017
* Michael B. Batugo, trust compliance officer/ AVP, Nov. 13
* Bryan P. Benedicto, senior relationship manager – corporate banking/ VP, Oct. 17
* Aldwin A. Balahadia,anti-financial crimes head/AVP, Oct. 16
* Jose Miguel S. Aquino, commercial sales head/VP, Aug. 31
* Melecio G. Valerio, Jr., information asset management head/ AVP, Aug. 13
* Anna Lida R. Romey, AVP, Aug 31
* Michele Anne N. Tan, risk infrastructure and emerging risk head/VP, July 31
* Alexander Lee D. Ang II, employee experience head/ AVP , Aug. 2
* Eugenio Manuel G. Gonzalez, blockchain business development lead/ VP, July 9
* Ricardo Jose V. Ronquillo, EON platform products head/ AVP, July 11
* Dinesh M. Sahijwani, Bancassurance sales head/ FVP, June 1
* Alma Regina M. Villostas, loans and trade services head/VP, June 1\
* Kimberly G. Espiritu, relationship manager – retail banking/AVP, May 7
* Bryan S. Makasiar, strategy and special projects head/AVP, Feb 28